Tarot reading is a popular and fascinating practice that can help you gain insight into your life, your future, and your inner self. Tarot cards are a set of 78 cards that have symbolic images and meanings, divided into two groups: the Major Arcana and the Minor Arcana. The Major Arcana consists of 22 cards that represent the major themes and lessons of life, such as The Fool, The Magician, The Lovers, and The World. The Minor Arcana consists of 56 cards that represent the everyday aspects of life, such as emotions, thoughts, actions, and challenges. The Minor Arcana is further divided into four suits: Cups, Pentacles, Swords, and Wands.
Tarot reading is not a way to predict the future or tell fortunes, but rather a way to explore the possibilities and potentials of your situation. Tarot reading can help you gain clarity, guidance, inspiration, and empowerment. Tarot reading can also be a fun and creative hobby that can enrich your personal growth and spiritual development.
If you are interested in learning how to read tarot cards, you may wonder where to start and how to progress. There are many books, websites, podcasts, and videos that can teach you the basics of tarot reading, but one of the most convenient and effective ways to learn tarot reading is through online courses.
Online courses are a great way to learn tarot reading because they offer:
- Flexibility: You can learn at your own pace and schedule, from anywhere in the world.
- Interactivity: You can interact with the instructor and other students through online platforms, such as forums, chats, quizzes, and assignments.
- Variety: You can choose from a wide range of courses that suit your level, style, and interest.
- Affordability: You can access high-quality courses for a reasonable price or even for free.
How to Choose an Online Course for Tarot Reading
There are many online courses for tarot reading available on the internet, but not all of them are equally good. To choose an online course that meets your needs and expectations, you should consider the following factors:
- Content: What topics does the course cover? Does it teach you the meanings of all the cards, how to shuffle and spread them, how to ask questions and interpret the answers, how to apply tarot reading to different areas of life, etc.?
- Level: What level of knowledge and experience does the course require or provide? Is it suitable for beginners, intermediate, or advanced learners? Does it offer a clear and structured progression or a more flexible and personalized approach?
- Style: What style of teaching and learning does the course adopt? Is it more theoretical or practical? Is it more formal or casual? Is it more traditional or modern? Does it use a specific deck or system of tarot reading or a more general and universal one?
- Instructor: Who is the instructor of the course? What are their qualifications and credentials? What are their background and philosophy? How do they communicate and interact with the students?
- Reviews: What are the reviews and ratings of the course from other students? What are the strengths and weaknesses of the course? What are the outcomes and benefits of taking the course?
Some Examples of Online Courses for Tarot Reading
To give you some ideas of what online courses for tarot reading look like, here are some examples of popular and reputable courses that you can find on Udemy, one of the largest online learning platforms in the world.
- Comprehensive Tarot Course for Beginners: This course is designed for beginners who want to learn how to read all the tarot cards and give a really amazing tarot reading for themselves or others. The course covers the meanings of all 78 cards in detail, as well as how to shuffle, spread, ask questions, interpret answers, use intuition, deal with reversals, etc. The course also includes exercises, quizzes, assignments, examples, tips, tricks, resources, etc. The instructor is Elise Mori, a professional tarot reader with over 20 years of experience.
- Complete Tarot Card Reading Course – part 1: This course is part of a series of courses that aim to teach you everything you need to know about tarot reading from scratch. The first part covers the basics of tarot reading, such as what is tarot reading, how does it work, what are the benefits of tarot reading, what are the different types of tarot decks and cards, how to choose a deck and care for it, etc. The instructor is Ben Lucas, a certified tarot reader with over 10 years of experience.
- QUINTE DU JOUR BASE ET TOCARD – LE MEILLEUR PRONOSTIC: This course is for those who are interested in using tarot reading for gambling purposes, such as betting on horse races. The course teaches you how to use the base quinte and the special tocard methods to predict the outcome of the quinte du jour, which is a popular type of horse race in France. The course also teaches you how to use numerology and astrology to enhance your tarot reading skills. The instructor is Pierre Lefebvre, a professional gambler and tarot reader with over 30 years of experience.
Tarot reading is a fascinating and rewarding practice that can help you gain insight into your life, your future, and your inner self. Online courses are a great way to learn tarot reading because they offer flexibility, interactivity, variety, and affordability. However, not all online courses are equally good, so you should consider the content, level, style, instructor, and reviews of the course before choosing one. Some examples of online courses for tarot reading are Comprehensive Tarot Course for Beginners, Complete Tarot Card Reading Course – part 1, and QUINTE DU JOUR BASE ET TOCARD – LE MEILLEUR PRONOSTIC.