Horse racing is one of the most popular and exciting sports in the world. Millions of people enjoy watching and betting on races every day. However, it can also be a challenging and risky activity, especially for beginners who do not have much experience or knowledge about the sport. That is why it is important to have some reliable sources of information and advice that can help you make better decisions and increase your chances of winning.
One of these sources is Frequence Turf, a website that offers daily pronostics (predictions) for the Quinté+, the most popular and lucrative horse racing bet in France. The Quinté+ is a pari-mutuel wager that requires you to pick the first five horses in the correct order in a selected race. The payout depends on the number of winning tickets and the total amount of money wagered on the race. The Quinté+ can be very rewarding, but also very difficult to win, as you have to beat thousands of other bettors who are trying to do the same.
What is Frequence Turf and How Does It Work?
Frequence Turf is a website that was created in 2010 by a team of passionate and experienced horse racing enthusiasts. Their goal is to provide the best pronostics for the Quinté+ and other races of the day, based on a thorough analysis of the horses’ performances, form, pedigree, trainer, jockey, track conditions, and other factors that can influence the outcome of a race.
Frequence Turf publishes its pronostics every day, usually before noon, for the races that take place in the afternoon or evening. You can access them for free on their website or by subscribing to their newsletter. You can also follow them on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube, where they share tips, news, and videos about horse racing.
Frequence Turf’s pronostics are not just random guesses or opinions. They are based on a proven method that combines statistics, logic, intuition, and experience. They use various tools and sources of information, such as databases, software, magazines, newspapers, websites, and interviews with trainers and jockeys. They also take into account the feedback and suggestions from their readers and followers, who often share their own insights and opinions on the races.
Frequence Turf’s pronostics are presented in a clear and simple way, with four main selections:
- The favorite, which is the horse that has the highest probability of winning or finishing in the top five.
- The base, which is the horse that has a solid chance of finishing in the top five and can be used as a reference for your bets.
- The outsider, which is the horse that has a lower probability of finishing in the top five but can surprise everyone with a good performance.
- The tocard, which is the horse that has a very low probability of finishing in the top five but can create a huge upset with an exceptional performance.
Frequence Turf also provides additional information and advice for each race, such as:
- The last minute, which is the horse that has caught their attention just before the race and can be added to your bets in case of a non-runner.
- The synthesis, which is a summary of the pronostics from various sources of the press, such as Zone Turf, Canalturf, Geny, Equidia, Turfoo.fr, Zeturf.fr, RTL, or Turfomania.
- The interviews, which are excerpts from conversations with trainers and jockeys who give their opinions and expectations about their horses and their rivals.
- The result and reports, which are updated after each race and show you the official outcome and payouts for each bet type (Simple, Couplé, Multi, Tiercé, Quarté+, Quinté+).
Why Should You Trust Frequence Turf?
Frequence Turf is not just another website that claims to have the best pronostics for horse racing. It is a website that has proven its reliability and quality over time. Since its creation in 2010, Frequence Turf has achieved impressive results and satisfied thousands of bettors who have followed its pronostics.
Some of Frequence Turf’s achievements include:
- Winning more than 300 Quinté+ since 2010
- Finding more than 100 tocards (horses with odds higher than 20/1) since 2010
- Finding more than 50 outsiders (horses with odds between 10/1 and 20/1) since 2010
- Finding more than 200 bases (horses with odds lower than 10/1) since 2010
- Having an average return on investment (ROI) of more than 100% for the Quinté+ since 2010
- Having an average success rate of more than 50% for the favorite, base, outsider, and tocard since 2010
These numbers show that Frequence Turf is not only consistent and accurate, but also profitable and efficient. By following its pronostics, you can increase your chances of winning and reduce your losses. You can also learn more about horse racing and improve your skills and knowledge.
How to Use Frequence Turf’s Pronostics?
Frequence Turf’s pronostics are not meant to be followed blindly or mechanically. They are meant to be used as a guide and a support for your own bets. You should always use your own judgment and criteria when betting on horse racing, and never bet more than you can afford to lose.
There are different ways to use Frequence Turf’s pronostics, depending on your preferences and objectives. Here are some examples:
- If you want to bet on the Quinté+, you can use Frequence Turf’s four selections (favorite, base, outsider, tocard) as a starting point for your bets. You can then add or remove horses according to your own analysis and intuition. You can also use the last minute, the synthesis, and the interviews as additional sources of information and inspiration.
- If you want to bet on other races of the day, you can use Frequence Turf’s pronostics as a reference for your bets. You can compare them with other sources of the press or the internet, and see if they agree or disagree on certain horses. You can also use them to identify potential value bets or long shots that can boost your winnings.
- If you want to learn more about horse racing and improve your skills and knowledge, you can use Frequence Turf’s pronostics as a tool for education and training. You can study their method and criteria for selecting horses, and try to understand their logic and reasoning. You can also test your own pronostics against theirs, and see how they perform in comparison.
Frequence Turf is a website that offers daily pronostics for the Quinté+ and other races of the day, based on a proven method that combines statistics, logic, intuition, and experience. It is a reliable and quality source of information and advice that can help you bet on horse racing with confidence. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, you can benefit from Frequence Turf’s pronostics by using them as a guide, a support, or a reference for your own bets. You can also use them as a tool for education and training, and learn more about horse racing and improve your skills and knowledge.
Frequence Turf is not just another website that claims to have the best pronostics for horse racing. It is a website that has proven its reliability and quality over time. By following its pronostics, you can increase your chances of winning and reduce your losses. You can also enjoy the thrill and excitement of horse racing with more confidence and fun.