Permanent makeup (PMU), also known as micropigmentation, is a cosmetic procedure that uses tiny needles to deposit pigment into the dermis, the second layer of skin. This creates the illusion of makeup that is smudge-proof, waterproof, and long-lasting. PMU can be used to create a variety of looks, including eyeliner, eyebrows, lip liner, and even full-color lips.
If you are considering PMU, it is important to choose a qualified and experienced technician. Boss PMU is a leading provider of PMU services in the area. Our technicians are highly trained and certified, and we use only the highest quality pigments and equipment.
What are the benefits of PMU?
There are many benefits to PMU, including:
- Convenience: PMU can save you time and hassle in the morning by eliminating the need to apply makeup.
- Confidence: PMU can help you to look and feel your best, even without makeup.
- Longevity: PMU can last for several years, so you can enjoy your new look without having to worry about it fading or smudging.
- Water resistance: PMU is waterproof and sweatproof, so you can enjoy your new look even when you are swimming, sweating, or crying.
- Hypoallergenic: PMU pigments are hypoallergenic, so they are less likely to cause an allergic reaction.
What are the different types of PMU?
There are two main types of PMU: microblading and machine shading.
- Microblading: Microblading is a manual technique that uses a small blade to create individual hair strokes. Microblading is ideal for creating natural-looking eyebrows.
- Machine shading: Machine shading is a machine-assisted technique that uses a small needle to deposit pigment into the skin. Machine shading is ideal for creating eyeliner, lip liner, and full-color lips.
What is the PMU process like?
The PMU process typically takes two sessions. During the first session, your technician will consult with you to determine the desired look and color. They will then apply a topical anesthetic to numb the area. Once the area is numb, your technician will begin to apply the pigment.
The second session takes place several weeks after the first session. During the second session, your technician will touch up the pigment and make any necessary adjustments.
Is PMU safe?
PMU is a safe procedure when performed by a qualified and experienced technician. However, there are some risks associated with PMU, including infection, allergic reaction, and scarring. It is important to discuss the risks and benefits of PMU with your technician before undergoing the procedure.
How much does PMU cost?
The cost of PMU varies depending on the type of PMU, the size of the area being treated, and the experience of the technician. Microblading typically costs between $500 and $1,000. Machine shading typically costs between $300 and $700.
How can I find a qualified PMU technician?
You can find a qualified PMU technician by asking for recommendations from friends, family, or other professionals. You can also search online for PMU technicians in your area. Be sure to read reviews and compare prices before choosing a technician.
If you are considering PMU, Boss PMU is the perfect choice for you. We offer a variety of PMU services and have a team of highly trained and certified technicians. We are committed to providing our clients with the best possible experience and results.